Quebec immigration invited 585 candidates in third draw in August
Quebec invited 585 immigration candidates in their third draw last month on August 26.
Quebec held the draw via the Arrima Expression of Interest (EOI) inviting candidates from the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (QRSWP or QSWP).
The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) invited 585 candidates to apply for permanent selection. To be invited, candidates needed a minimum score of 517 in the Arrima pool.
The latest draw targeted candidates with a valid job offer outside the Montreal Metropolitan area and who work in high demand occupations in Quebec. See the end of this post to see a list of the targeted occupations.
This was the eighth draw of 2021 for Quebec and brings to total number of candidates to 2,145 to apply for permanent selection.
The Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program is for skilled workers who are likely to establish themselves economically in the province.
Candidates who received invitations to apply for permanent selection in this draw now have six (6) months since the date of submitting all required information. If successful, candidates will receive a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) which allows candidates to apply for permanent residence with the federal government.
See below for a list of the seventeen (17) targeted occupations in this draw.
- NOC 0213 – Computer and information systems managers.
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers.
- NOC 2141 – Industrial and manufacturing engineers.
- NOC 2147 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers).
- NOC 2171 – Information systems analysts and consultants.
- NOC 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators.
- NOC 2173 – Software engineers and designers.
- NOC 2174 – Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
- NOC 2175 – Web designers and developers.
- NOC 2241 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians.
- NOC 2281 – Computer network technicians.
- NOC 2282 – User support technicians.
- NOC 2283 – Information systems testing technicians.
- NOC 5131 – Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations.
- NOC 5223 – Graphic arts technicians.
- NOC 5241 – Graphic designers and illustrators.
- NOC 6221 – Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade.