Ontario issued 443 ITA for Express Entry candidates in new PNP draw
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) invited 443 candidates in the Express Entry System. In this draw, the invited candidates have scores between 469 and 477. They also needed to have work experience in one of the following nine occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111);
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114);
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 122);
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012);
- Allied primary health practitioners (NOC 3124); or
- Dieticians and nutritionists (NOC 3132).
Candidates were welcomed by Ontario since they might be qualified for the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream. Whenever welcomed they effectively get the provincial nomination, they will be granted an extra 600 CRS points, and be ensured to get an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residence in a resulting Express Entry draw.